Everyone wants to be loved and cared for. And one of the ways we show we care about people or and appreciate their impact in our lives is by giving them gifts. We shouldn’t forget that photographers are humans too, they want to be loved, cared for and also appreciated for the greatest gift they offer to humanity; which is preservation of memory.
Have you been wondering what gifts you can give your photographer friend or just an ordinary photographer who has rendered great services to you and you felt like appreciating him or her, well wonder no more.
Here is a lengthy list of gifts you can pick to give your photography. I will also be including a link that will make it easy for you to purchase them.
1. Lens Mug
Photographers spend a lot of time behind the camera, in fact they spend more time on their computer, most of the time they stay awake all night. They need a to take coffee to keep them up. Think about it, who doesn’t like to drink from a lens. This is one gift am sure every photographer will appreciate.
2. Lens Ball
Lens ball is a highly transparent spheres made of optical glasses. It helps you see the world in a wider perspective.
3. Camera Cleaning Kit
One needs to cleanup to stay healthy, same way one needs to clean up the camera to keep it healthy. But you don’t just use anything to clean a camera, the appropriate cleaning tool needs to be used.
To buy this for your photographer wouldn’t be a bad thing
4. Gorilla Tripod
Every photographer likes to have some kind of flexibility, being able to place a camera at certain angles attached to edges that can’t hold the camera if used without a gorilla tripod. No one will refuse this as a gift.
- Joby GorillaPod 3K Flexible Mini-Tripod With Ball Head Kit
- JOBY GorillaPod Magnetic 325: A Magnetic Tripod
5. Lens Pen
This is also a cleaning tool, but just for the lens. Some photographers use wrong materials to keep their camera lens clean, getting them this lens pen will go a long way in helping them.
- Camera Lens Cleaning Pen Professional Microscope Lens Brush
- JJC CL-P5II Professional Lens Cleaning Pen Kit Set With Pouch
Giving someone a T-shirt is a good thing, but giving someone a T-shirt that speaks volume of what one does is better, and if you live in a temperate region, you can go for the hood.
7. Camera Strap
Using the camera strap that comes with your camera makes you look ‘ordinary’ sometimes but using a fancy straps can boost your confidence as a photographer. Also when a photographer uses two cameras to cover an event, he can simply use one strap instead of two.
- Dual Camera Shoulder Strap
- Single Shoulder Sling Belt Strap
- Rope Camera Strap
- Vintage DSLR SLR Camera Neck Shoulder Strap
- Trendy Style Good Quality Vintage Camera Shoulder Neck Strap
8. Smartphone Camera Grip
Photographers and cinematographers don’t go everywhere with their camera, yet they find themselves wanting to capture a moment or record a video. As a photographer in all your getting get stability, and how can you get stability with smart phone without a smartphone camera grip.
If you know you a photographer or cinematographer that shoots often with mobile phone, well, you can get this for him or her
- Video Cage Stabilizer Film Steady Handle Grip Rig For Mobile Smart Phones
- Handheld Mobile Gimbal Stabilizer For Smart Phone
- Cross-Shaped Miniature Universal Handheld Handle Handheld Stabilizer Bracket
- Phone Holder Tripod Handheld Stabilizer Hand Grip
9. Fancy Camera Case
Just like your phone jacket, cameras have their own jackets, aside protecting the surface, they also make the camera look beautiful.
But before you go ahead buying a camera jacket, you need to know the camera type of the photographer your are buying it for.
- Rubber Camera Body Case For Canon 80d
- Rubber Camera Body Cover Bag For Nikon D5300
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Canon EOS 3000D 4000D
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Sony A9 ILCE-7RM3 A7R3
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Canon EOS 200D
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Canon EOSR EOS R
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Nikon D3400
- Rubber Silicone Camera Bag For Fuji XA5
- Rubber Camera Body Case For Nikon D810
- Rubber Camera Body Case For Canon 6D Mark ii
- Rubber Camera Body Case For Nikon D7100/d7200
- Rubber Camera Case Bag Full Cover For Canon EOS M50
10. Light Painting Tool
Every photographer likes to play with light to achieve an artistic look in a photograph. One of the ways to do this is with a light painting tools. There are different tools for light painting, such as: laser light, light wand, fire works, el wire etc. You won’t go wrong giving one of these out as a gift to a photographer
11. Colour Gels
Still on the matter of playing with light, photographers like to modify the colours of their light too, and this can be done with a colour gel. Of course there are different types of colour gels, some for speedlight and and some for studio flash.
- 6pcs 25 * 20cm Transparent Lighting Color Correction Gel
- CFA-30K Speedlite Color Filter Gel Kit W/ Silver
- Colour Gels
- Godox AD-S11 Color Filter Gel Pack With Honeycomb Grid Cover Reflector Kit
12. Light Reflector
Reflectors always come in handy for a photographer. The truth is a photographer can never have enough, so what are you waiting for.
13. Memory Card
Whats worse than a going out of space when shooting an event, let me guess, going out of space. So getting your photographer a memory card is not a bad idea.
14. 3-in-1 Flash Grid
This is another light modifier that comes in very handy.
15. Lens Wristband
Little things are said to matter, and am sure this is one little thing that really matter.
16. Photography Necklace
Neclaces have always been a great gift. You can always get a necklace that has a photography related pendant.
- Unisex Antique Bronze Camera Design
- Cowhide Necklace Fashion Retro Jewelry Camera Alloy
- Camera Silver Necklace
- Camera Lens Pendant Necklace
- Plate With Gold An Empty Camera Necklace
17. Battery Grip
Not bothering about changing battery in the middle of an event is a great thing, but how can one achieve this without a battery grip. Battery grip is a great gift, but before you buy one, know the camera type of the person you are buying it for. Here is a link to a different battery grips, pick one.
18. Multiple Card Reader
The truth is copying directly from the camera is slow compared to copying directly from the memory card. and sometimes photographers deal with different types memory cards that the slots are not available on their PC. hence the need for a multiple card reader.
Buy one for your photographer
- Sunshine USB2.0 Multi-Card Reader
- Eagle Micro SD T-Flash Memory Card Reader
- All In 1 USB 2.0 Multi Memory Card Reader
- USB 3.0 Hub Card Reader Splitter
19. Flash Drive
I don’t think I need to emphasize the need of a flash to anyone.
- Hp 32GB Pendrive Flash Drive USB 2.0
- Hoot 32G USB 2.0 Flash Memory Stick Drive Storage Thumb U Disk
- Team Group TE90264GP01 64GB Colour Turn Flash Drive
- Toshiba 8GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
- Transcend 32gb Transcend Flash Drive
- SanDisk 64GB USB Flash Drive
20. Memory Card Holder
One needs a place to keep the extra memory cards one has. A memory card holder is a very little thing that will save a photographer a lot of stress.
- Allwin Security Digital Memory Card MMC CF Storage Carrying Pouch Case Holder Wallet
- Waterproof 12 SD+12 TF Cards Box Memory Card Case Holder Protector Hard Pouch
- Memory Card Storage Carrying Case Holder Wallet 22 Slots
- Fashion Memory Card Case Bag Holder SD Micro 22 Slots Camera
21. Fish Eye Lens
Get this for your friend and he or she will create images that will help you see the world in a whole new perspective. But before buying one, you need to know the camera type.
22. Photography Car Plate
He or she has a car, this wouldn’t be a bad gift either.
23. External Hard Drive
Having enough storage space is the fight every photographer is to win, getting your friend an external storage device will go a long way in helping him or her win this battle.
- Seagate 2TB Portable External Hard Disk Drive HDD
- Seagate 1TB Back Up Plus Slim
- 1TB My Passport External Hard Drive
- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 500gb Portable Storage
24. Bottle Cap Tripod
Stability is key, even with the smallest cameras and smart phones. Help your friends gain this stability by buying this for them.
- Plastic Bottle Top Mount Tripod Adapter Holder
- Manbily Beverage Bottle Cap Smartphone Camera Stand Holder
25. Remote Shutter Release
Having a remote open doors to a lot of things in photography, with a remote you are able to do things like time laps, shoot on bulb mode etc.
Help your friend open this door by buying one
- Pixel Oppilas RW-221/N3 Wireless Shutter Release Remote
- Pixel T8 Wireless Timer Remote Shutter Release
- Pixel TW-283 N3 Wireless Timer Remote Control
- PIXEL TW-282 N3 Wireless Timer Remote Control
26. Smart Phone Lens
Although small, this will really mean a lot to whom ever it is given to as a gift. Buy one now
27. Back Drops
No one will reject this gift, trust me. As a photographer, we all want to own different types of backdrops. Buy one for your friend today
28. Canon Selphy CP1300 Printer
I personally wouldn’t say no to this. Buy one
29. Camera Battery Holder
Organization is very important, this battery holder will go a long way in helping one organize his or her things.
I hope you now know what to give your friend and photographer.
If you find this post helpful, do well to share. Also drop your opinion in the comment section.